Pages

Monday, December 30, 2013

Chia Breakfast Bowl

I always saw recipes using chia seeds, I always wondered what it was. I am a fan of flax seeds, and I use it in my baking and smoothies. I started to read about the benefits of chia seeds and I was amazed. I went to the grocery store and I purchased it and started to look for recipes and how I can include it in my food.


I came across the breakfast bowl and it looked supper easy and delish.

I used:
2 tbsp of chia seeds
1 mashed banana
1/2 cup of coconut milk
Raisins and walnuts for garnish



I mixed the chia seeds, mashed banana, and milk in a bowl and left it covered in the refrigerator over night.
I was supper excited to try it in the morning. Let me tell you it tasted so good, and it had a pudding consistency. I did not add sugar or honey, i only used the sweetness from the banana.
It was very fulling and I was satisfied.


I hope you get to try it. Happy New Year :) Rosene xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment