Pages

Sunday, December 29, 2013

No sugar added Oatmeal cookie

Who ate so many cookies, chocolate, and sweets over the holidays? I know I did!! I am very weak for sweets. I love the fancy chocolates boxes I got as a gift over the holidays. Since its once a year that I eat this much sweets, its ok to indulge myself every once in a while. That's why its time to go back to my normal life and start baking with no sugar!


No sugar added Oatmeal cookie
2 cups oats
1/4 + more soy milk
1/4 cup raisins
orange zest
1 tbsp cinnamon
1tsp vanilla

I used a food processes to make the oats finer. You can omit this step. I mixed all the above ingredients. use a sprayed pan (I sprayed it with coconut oil) formed small size balls and pushed it a bit with the back of a spoon. Bake in a preheated oven at 350F for about 8-12 minutes.

Made 6 cookies, 120 calorie each.


No comments:

Post a Comment