Pages

Friday, June 20, 2014

Gluten-Free Pineapple Bars



 its around 5 pm, Tea time? yes! I didn't have anything to snack on with my tea, so I decided to make something based on what I have in the pantry. Found oats flour, gluten free flour and frozen pineapple. This is what I came up with. These bars taste so good.


Supper quick and supper easy, you gotta try it.



1 cup gluten free flour (I used Bobs Mill)
1/3 cup gluten free oat flour
480 gram thawed frozen pineapple (you can use fresh or canned)
1 tbsp baking powder
1 tsp vanilla extract
1 tsp xanthan gum
1 tbsp coconut oil
1 tsp raw organic honey


Preheat over to 350 F. Spray pan with coconut oil spray.
In a blender or food processor, blend all the above ingredients.
pour in the sprayed pan, back for 20-25 minutes.
cool and enjoy! supper easy and quick. Did I mention its very good?
Rosene :)

No comments:

Post a Comment